Are you interested in the Elyria High School ImaginEering Hub?
We bring together like-minded young people, adult mentors, and fabrication facilities to help more students make more things. Our collaborative community celebrates an open-ended culture of creativity, innovation, and experimentation, melding diverse disciplines—math, science, art, craft, engineering, green design, music, and more— into ambitious projects.
How do you qualify to work in the ImaginEering Hub?
- Currently enrolled at Elyria High School.
- A desire to bring to Maker Faire something you created yourself (and/or with a group).
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and make things.
- Experience and/or strong interest in working with others.
- Open to meeting new people and sharing ideas.
- A commitment to work as a team and to be a part of the Makerspace community.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to explore the endless possibilities of ImaginEering, stop by room 124 during your study hall or free time.