• Students who receive special education services will be assigned a case manager and services will be provided by an intervention specialist within the in-person/virtual hybrid and Virtual Academy models of education. 

    Services will be provided either virtually, in person or a combination of both depending on the plan chosen. 

    Students that receive elated services will also continue to receive these services either virtually and in person. 

    If a student receives accommodations through a 504 plan, accommodations will still be implemented within both plans. 

    For more student-specific questions, please contact the Pupil Services Department at 440-284-8246.