Return to Headlines

Aramark Launches After School Meal Program in Elyria Schools


NEW to Elyria Schools!


The Elyria City School District foodservice provider, Aramark, is sponsoring the federally funded Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) at Elyria High School, 601 Middle Ave., which provides free meals and snacks for all children, ages 18 years and younger, at Elyria High School in the dining hall.


Students at Elyria High School who are involved in after-school programs, tutoring and sports are encouraged to participate.


The program began September 16, 2019, and continues through the school year every Monday through Friday, 4-5:30 p.m., excluding holidays and school closures.


CACFP supports good nutrition and quality care in educational settings.



 Click here for monthly menu.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.